Version 1.1.2 of our Hand Engine software package was released today.
In this minor update:
- A bug affecting group calibration has been resolved
- The timecode of FBX files from Hand Engine now start at 00:00:00 when loaded into Maya or MotionBuilder
- You can now undo during pose creation with the conventional Ctrl+Z key combination
StretchSense users can access the Hand Engine 1.1.2 installation file from the Downloads page of the account section.
As always, our helpful support team is on hand should you have any questions.
- Not yet a Hand Engine user? Get in touch for a quote
- Need new gloves? We’ve just released a new consignment – get a pair while wait times are short