- Connect and calibrate to two pairs of gloves at the same time
- Use your own FBX to remap the output of Hand Engine to match custom characters
- Store unlimited performer and calibration profiles
- Live stream to Unreal Engine, Unity3D and MotionBuilder (Maya in development)
- Pose Detection Mode: train the hand poses you need with keyframe quality precision
- Blend Mode: AI assisted smooth continuous hand solving
- Preview calibration results
- Pre-built pose libraries included e.g. American Sign Language ASL
- Edit and create your own poses
- Save custom workspace configurations
- Auto capture – automatically step through a pose library to a timer
- PC clock and UltraSync One timecode support
- Record and playback raw data files
- Support from the MoCap Pro Support Desk
- Hand Engine opens in a web browser, however, you only need to be connected to the internet when you first activate its license. Once activated, you can use Hand Engine offline just as you would any other software application.
Stream directly into Unreal Engine, Unity3D, MotionBuilder and Maya.
We will assign your license and provide access to the Hand Engine Animator installer within two business days.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to operate this product:
- Windows 10 (x64)
- CPU 2.5GHz
- GPU Dedicated graphics
- Memory 8GB