MoCap Pro Gloves
Comfortable, accurate and robust
StretchSense MoCap Pro gloves are fitted with multi-segment splay sensors that are cleverly designed to capture knuckle bend and finger splay separately. Our gloves are stable and robust enough to hold their calibration during action scenes such as live applause or rigorous combat.
to multiple platforms
Our glove software Hand Engine streams hand data directly into your favorite 3D software, including: MotionBuilder, Unity, Maya, Unreal Engine, and Xsens MVN. Export FBX files and import them into other platforms such as Houdini and Blender.
- Rubberized grips on the palm improve performer safety and make the gloves ideal for prop or stunt work
- Velcro for optical markers
Being able to attach optical markers to the back of the glove provides the ability to add redundant data and better integrate the coordinate system of MoCap Pro gloves and optical tracking systems
- Stretchy fabric to allow for a wide variety of hand shapes and sizes – comfortable for performers who wear gloves on full-day shoots
- Splay/finger spread detection means a large cross-section of performers will get a good output because the hardware carries a lot of the load. A high signal-to-noise ratio means gloves can be calibrated quicker than the original MoCap Pro, because fewer training poses are required – saving time and money. Even if a performer doesn’t train properly, there is a higher chance of a good signal and a good relationship between the data recorded by the glove and the mocap software.
Apps and plugins
- 5x Integrated 3-channel multi-segment splay sensors (measures finger spread)
- 1x Wrist sensor for added accuracy
- 1x 16-channel sensing board with built-in battery charging, Bluetooth and StretchSense ASIC
- 1x Expansion module for USB connectivity, timecode input, onboard SD card logging, and optional IMU
- 1x Electronics enclosure
- 8-hour continuous use battery life
- See the MoCap Pro Glove Size Chart (PNG 371KB)
- Bluetooth dongle with MoCap Pro firmware installed
- 1.8m USB to USB Micro cable