Competition Terms & Conditions
StretchSense – Unite and Win Competition
1. What’s the prize?
- 1 x pair of StretchSense MoCap Pro gloves (size 2) and 1x 12-month license to Hand Engine Animator
- Total Prize value is $9,140 USD
2. Entry period
23 July 2021 – 31 August 2021, Pacific Time (PT). Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
3. Conditions of entry
To enter the competition, you must do (or be) all of the following:
- Request a demo, trial, or quote in the month of August 2021
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a postal address for receipt of the prize
4. Prize conditions
Prize fulfillment will be completed by Sensor Holdings Limited, trading as StretchSense (the Company).
5. Choosing winners
The winner will be selected by The Company before 10 September 2021, after the competition closes. The winner will be contacted via the email supplied as part of the entry. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours the prize will be forfeited and another prize winner may be selected at Sensor Holding’s discretion on the same terms as the original draw.
6. Delivery of prize
The Company will not be responsible for any failure of the courier company selected to deliver the prize.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
7. The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
8. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don’t agree to them, please don’t enter.
9. Until a prize is awarded, The Company can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
10. The Company has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
11. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately you’re not allowed to enter if you’re connected to The Company or the competition. This applies to employees of The Company or any company involved in the competition including The Company’s advertising agencies and web companies. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through social media, employees of those social media platforms aren’t able to enter either.
12. Aside from bonus entries due to social shares, unless we’ve stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person, please.
13. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it.
14. You agree we can keep your entry, and use it however we want (including to promote The Company and the competition).
15. You agree that we can publish your name and home city in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
16. We may contact you for sales or promotional purposes.
17. We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through a social media provider, you agree that they won’t have any responsibility either.
18. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
19. These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
20. If we can’t get hold of you within 48 hours of the prize draw, we’ll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your email!
21. For some competitions (eg where there is international travel involved), we may need to do further checks to make sure you’re eligible. You agree to help us out with that.
22. Unfortunately prizes can’t be traded in for cash. Unless of course, they’re cash prizes. Then you’ll get cash.
23. Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason (e.g. you can’t travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
24. If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
25. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
26. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.