Each finger and thumb sleeve contains a splay sensor that has three sensing zones to capture the bending of each knuckle as well as the sideways splay of each digit.
A low-profile sensing board connects to all 15 sensing channels and transmits data wirelessly to a mobile App. The glove circuit supports multiple communication protocols (Bluetooth and UART) and expandability options to integrate with inertial sensors, time synchronization modules, and SD cards.
To start capturing hand motion, download the StretchSense MoCap Unity App from the Android store or visit the StretchSense Github page for our MotionBuilder plugin and API libraries.
Each glove in a pair contains:
- 5x Integrated 3-channel multi-segment splay sensors
- 1x 16-channel sensing board with built-in battery charging, Bluetooth + StretchSense ASIC
- 1x Expansion module for onboard SD card logging, timecode input, IMU input and USB connectivity
- 1x Electronics enclosure
- 1x Wrist band with pocket for UltraSync One module
- 1x 9-axis IMU
- 8-hour battery life
- Breakout board
- 1x 1m MicroUSB cable for USB connectivity and charging
- 1x USB C – USB C cable for the UltraSync One module
- IMU module
- UltraSync One module
Available Apps and plugins:
- StretchSense Data Visualization App (Android only, iOS coming soon)
- StretchSense MoCap Unity
- MotionBuilder plugin (2016-2019) via USB connection