Hand Engine is purpose-built software that provides an interface between StretchSense MoCap Pro gloves and the animation software of your choice. Connect, configure and calibrate our gloves using a high fidelity, real-time hand solver.
Our proprietary hand solver has something for both animation and motion capture studios.
- Pose Detection Mode outputs perfect hand pose keyframes in sync with the actors body motion with no noise and no peaks. Preselect only the hand poses you want to see, and drastically reduce post production time by only needing to craft the transitions between poses.
- Blend Mode gives you precise, continuous, smooth and nuanced finger movement by using our machine learning core to interpolate between your calibration poses.
The best part though is that you can toggle between each mode in post production with the click of a button.
All of the raw information from the hand motion capture session is recorded in Hand Engine, enabling you to effortlessly reprocess a session through a new or manipulated calibration profile, or swap modes without needing to go back to and re-shoot.
Connects to the Following Platforms
MotionBuilder, Unreal Engine, and Unity3D software
Version 1.0 is currently under development and will contain support for MotionBuilder, Unreal, Unity
Available on Windows PC. See System Specifications.
- Two licence options available, Hand Engine Animator for sole operators and Hand Engine Studio for studios
- Connect, configure, calibrate and capture up to 4 pairs of gloves simultaneously with Hand Engine Studio licence
- Create and save individual, personalized calibration profiles that can be used and reused at a later date to reduce time spent re-calibrating the gloves
- Record raw sensor data and solved hand data against timecode in Hand Engine, and stream real-time hand data to MotionBuilder, Unreal Engine and Unity software — with more platforms like Maya coming soon
- Send take names and start/stop triggers from your digital slate to make synchronization of hands with body and face simple
- Re-calibrate and reprocess in post with complete data recording
- Remote trigger ready — send take names and start/stop triggers from your existing digital slate
Two licencing options are available to suit both studios and individual motion capture experts.
Hand Engine Studio
For studios using multiple pairs of gloves simultaneously on their mocap stage.
- One licence per mocap stage installation
- Connect to 4 pairs of gloves simultaneously
- Includes support priority
US$7,490 per seat for the first year
US$2,490 per year subscription for subsequent years
Hand Engine Animator
For a single glove or pair of gloves used by an animator at a desk or a single performer mocap session.
- One license per PC
- Connect to up to 2 gloves simultaneously
- Includes priority support
US$1,990 per seat for the first year
US$990 per year subscription for subsequent years
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to operate this product.
|OS||Windows 10 (x64)|