The natural way to interact with augmented and virtual reality will be with your hands. StretchSense is developing incredible gloves based on soft and stretchy sensor technology for the future of human-machine interaction. Our first product is a motion capture glove specifically designed for animators that need perfect finger data for movies and games.
We are looking for a Machine Operator to operate equipment producing custom electronics and other machines that aid in making our product. Your tasks will include preparation, batch production, and in-line quality checks. You will work closely with a great team and engineers to help us create our main product.
We have a collaborative culture and a multidisciplinary group of engineers and technicians. We have some of the coolest customers in the world making amazing content and products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment,
follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a
continuous improvement environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start-up
and operation on multiple pieces of equipment, operate /monitor multiple
pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and
minimal unplanned stops.
- Communicate with team members and
support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at
high-quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Housekeeping and sanitation.
Skills and Proficiencies
- Experience as a machine operator preferably 1-2 years
- Knowledge of production procedures
- Attention to detail
- Can handle heavy equipment
- Work independently
- Awareness of hazards in a working environment
- Ability to work in New Zealand
Education/Qualification: No formal qualifications are required
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Training Provided
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?