Applications close: 12 April 2021
StretchSense makes the world’s best stretchable motion capture gloves. The Mocap Pro Gloves and our software, Hand Engine, accurately capture the finger animation of actors for Film, Television and Games. Hand Engine allows us to integrate with other premium motion capture solutions and animation software.
Who are we looking for?
Help us constantly improve our motion capture gloves!
We are looking for a software support specialist to work closely with our customers. You will be helping to setup our Hand Engine software and MoCap Pro Gloves. You will also help them in getting our products working in their motion capture pipelines and running smoothly and ongoing support.
You will become a Hand Engine product specialist, responsible for educating customers on the recommended workflows and integrations. Documenting and communicating your learnings back to the team will be an essential part of the role.
This is a casual role suited for someone willing to work evenings and weekends with the potential to move to a full-time permanent position in the future.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help setup customers with Hand Engine and their MoCap Pro Gloves
- Reduce the number of customer support tickets
- Work with our development team to help improve our overall product by collecting feedback from customers and your experiences.
- Document best practices and streamline the on-boarding process.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Diploma in IT or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting the deployment of software to customers and end-users in their own environments.
- Experience in a production mocap or animation environment
- Experience supporting network-based software applications
- Experience working in (some if not all of) MotionBuilder / Unity / Unreal Engine / Maya.
- Experience in Blender / 3d character creation and rigging.
- Experience in motion capture for film or games
What we offer:
- A great work culture
- Coffee and fruit
- On-site parking
- Great Penrose location
- Career Pathways
- Ongoing trainings
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have in an application support function?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Do you have experience in a role that requires relationship management experience?