About the job
Senior Account Executive Europe (VR/ Training)
Are you passionate about new technologies in the VR/AR space?
Are you an evangelical sales hunter with proven capabilities in closing deals?
If selling hand tracking technology for creating immersive experiences excites you, we want to hear from you!
Virtual reality requires perfect tracking of hands and fingers to create truly immersive experiences. StretchSense is a New Zealand based start-up that launched the MoCap Pro Glove to address the need for a reliable hand solution.
Our mission is to provide a full-stack glove solution for the content creation to the Enterprise VR market. We have ambitious growth targets and are seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive to help our clients create new VR training applications using our glove.
For more information visit our YouTube channel
You are an evangelical salesperson who loves working independently to find the product-market fit for new technology. You love the chase of closing large deals and have previous experience selling into the VR training or game development market. Naturally tech-savvy, you’re quick to master new technical concepts and can communicate the technical and business value to multiple stakeholders in an organisation.
You will be championing the MoCap Pro Glove by building relationships with key VR enterprise companies across Europe. An important part of the role will involve tapping into your personal networks. The number of glove units sold will be an indicator of performance in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and progress relationships with major VR developers across Europe
- Demo the MoCap Pro Glove and Hand Engine software over zoom, and help customers through technical hurdles and handle objections
- Log all deal information, sales activities, communications and notes in the Sales CRM and diligently keep your pipeline up to date
- Be available for travel (after the COVID-19 lockdown) as per company requirements
- StretchSense glove products are constantly undergoing rapid development. To succeed in this role, you will need to stay up to date on the changing glove specs in order to sell the latest improvements to clients
- Identify client needs and provide both technical and commercial feedback to the development and management teams for reviewing both the commercial and technical strategies around the new product line
- Aim to achieve and exceed personal sales targets to drive new business growth
- 3+ years experience bringing in new business through outbound prospecting, demoing and closing
- Minimum 2+ years experience in outbound prospecting with a proven track record
- The appetite to work in an exciting but highly demanding start-up environment
- Must be a highly driven self-starter that can work independently
- Fluency in additional European languages an advantage
- Competitive base + commission
- Opportunities to further progress your career in an expanding startup
- Opportunities to travel
- Legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom and EMEA
- Passport and ability to travel, particularly to New Zealand