Applications close: 11 February 2021
Help us build the team to produce and sell the best motion capture gloves.
The natural way to interact with augmented and virtual reality will be with your hands. StretchSense is developing incredible gloves based on soft and stretchy sensor technology for the future of human-machine interaction. Our first product is a motion capture glove specifically designed for animators that need perfect finger data for movies and games.
We are a small company who has tripled in size over the past 12 months and we are looking at an expanding HR workload. You will gain experience in all aspects of NZ HR in addition to an insight into USA and EU HR.
You will have recently completed studies in HR or have strong computer literacy and interest in moving into HR.
You will be looking for a role in an exciting, developing company where you get to experience a bit of everything.
You will be interested in experiencing other areas of office administration.
You will be excited to propose improvements to existing HR/admin systems.
- HR and office administration
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding
- Develop experience in performance management and “difficult conversations”
- Assist in the development of Professional Development Plans
- Help in the organisation of company events
- Preparation of employment records and VTEs from template
- Assist implementation and development of new company policies
- Be positive, flexible, fun and easy-going
- Spend time learning how the company works and the requirements for each department
- Strong Computer literacy
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- A strong understanding of confidentiality
- Meticulous eye for detail and excellent administration skills
- Willingness to learn/experience each department
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of NZ HR legislation
- Understanding of Immigration policies
- Be Proactive and takes initiative
- Be positive, flexible, fun and easy going
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in generalist HR?
- How would you rate your English language skills?